Sinister: Any sleeve spotters? (no B&S)

Koen seaborne at xxx.nl
Sat May 29 21:05:58 BST 1999

Hi list,

my apologies for wasting your time, but I'm competing in an online music
quiz, and at the moment I'm struggling to hold on to my third place. It
would help if I could get a flawless score this week, and right now I have
almost all the answers but for some photos. The url to the photo page is
http://users.skynet.be/volders/week0808/foto0808.htm

The photos I'm having trouble with are the upper right one (a sleeve) and
the one on the lower left (Sheryl Crow?).
Thanks for your time and help (oh, I need to have the answers before noon
CET), and I'll promise my next posting will be on-topic.

Koen

Ps.  This is a repost, still had the old address in my adress-book :)