Sinister: Fun With Scones Media presents...

Timothy Roberts tjohn at xxx.uk
Sun May 30 11:15:43 BST 1999

> mmmmm, sinister! anybody familiar with Mr Robinson's work? id
> like to find out about more stuff he's written.

actually thats his only novel. although bruce robinson originally wrote
withnail and i  as a novel it was never published, so he turned it into a
screenplay which he also directed. he has written and directed a stack of
other things, none of which really stand up to the magnificence of withnail
and i, although he did get nominated for an oscar for writing the killing
fields, which he didnt direct, and which is not really as hilarious as W+I,
being about a journalist witnessing atrocities in cambodia.
im pretty sure he did that one where richard e grant grows another head, but
dont quote me on that.
more recently bruce robinson appeared as an actor in still crazy, as the
dead one, and was the best thing about that woeful pile of pants.

im sure there will be people queing up to correct my innaccuracies in the
above information, its all from memory honest.
   from tjohn. that link works now.

"and do you think its possible to be sensitive and strong?"
"hmm... we are."
 -the bmx bandits
visit deadhippy online: http://www.deadhippy-records.freeserve.co.uk
batfink site to come soon...