Sinister: Struan gets his cock out for the lads

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Sun May 30 16:29:45 BST 1999

True.  He did.  Last night, in the toilets of O'Neills.  Next urinal to
Owen the Narrow Wizard.  He didn't look, so don't ask (I did - ask, not
look - and everyone laughed at me), but you'll all be delighted to know
that he did wash his hands.

Top quality Glasgow night out last night, made all the more top quality
by our relentless stalking of Struan.  After getting hugely pissed, five
of us headed off to George Square to see Snow Patrol and then spent half
an hour trying not to go "look, there's Richard Colburn" "where?" "Over
there".  "Is that Stuart Murdoch beside him?"  "oh my God, do you think
he's noticed we're staring at him?" etc whilst feigning interest in Snow
Patrol's noisy nonsense.  Then we realised they'd gone, so we decided to
try all the pubs in the area, just to see if anyone we knew was in there
(ahem), anyhow we got into O'Neills and there were Struan and Richard,
surrounded by what can only be described as a bevy of blonde beauties,
one of whom was the spitting image of Emma Bunton. "Bastards", Alasdair
was heard to mutter into his pint, in a slightly bitter manner.

Anyhow after much soul-searching, me and world champion Struan-stalker
Sarah Wheeler decided we had to go and talk to him.  As in get our photo
taken with him.  Sarah bravely asked him, and he went slightly pink and
asked if it was a wind-up.  And could we pretend like it was someone's
birthday because he didn't want people to stare at him getting his photo
taken.  He was so lovely, and almost as embarrassed as we were.  Then he
went away, and we talked and stuff, then he came back and started
talking to us, about Sinister and Bowlie and football.  Apparently the
Gentle Waves have been approached for "All Tomorrow's Parties" but as
it's the 17th September, B&S are "in the studio" so it's really up to
Isobel if she (and this is rather strange) can find people to play with
her that weekend.  He really enjoyed the last one, and was really
impressed by Alasdair's Ginola-esque footballing skills.  He talked
about Ayr United a bit, and I bought him a drink.  Baileys, if any of
you bump into him in a pub and feel you want to buy him a drink.   And
me and Sarah grinned like muppets for the rest of the night.

Then we stalked him up to the Art School.  We didn't speak to him at
all, but Isobel was there so Owen lurked behind pillars and was too
scared to talk to her, if that counts at all.  Sarah Martin was there
too. But we never spoke to or stalked her.  We ended up talking to David
Kitchen for ages, mostly because he seemed content to heap praise on
Alasdair's footballing skills, a theme running through the night, mostly
perpetuated by Alasdair talking about the football at every possible
opportunity and waiting for the adulation to waft his way.  Surprisingly
it did.  "I have to take my hat off to you, you were great" said Struan,
in an impressed manner.

Oh, Stu's lost the bad hair colour by the way.  Looks normal again. He's
gorgeous when he blushes.  Richard has a horrid beard, not dissimilar to
the one sported by Stuart David for a week in the middle of April.
Isobel was dressed all in white and according to Owen, isn't as pretty
as she looks.

Sinister smut content:

"Ailsa's so much better with her hands than she is with her mouth".
Someone said this in the pub.  I know who it was, but I'm not saying.
It was very very funny though.

Big hellos to everyone who made it to the pub, even the lightweights who
ran off at about 8 o'clock.  Oh, and David, where the hell did you
disappear off to when we came out of O'Neills?  We waited for ages for
you, you bastard...

Ailsa xx