Sinister: B&S Documentary

David Andrew McNicol 9705516m at xxx.uk
Sun May 30 17:48:57 BST 1999

Hi to everyone who I met yesterday on the Glasgow meet, and
sorry to everyone I lost on the Glasgow meet.
But enough, I believe I am in the position to record the B&S
documentary tonight.  My flatmate has just brought digital, but it's
not up and running yet, although he knows someone who does
have it working, so fingers crossed I'll have a copy, so if anyone
wants a copy let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

I will now dissapear, and get lost agian!

Dave