Sinister: smut-o-rama

raquelita at xxx.com raquelita at xxx.com
Sun May 30 16:54:29 BST 1999

the lovely courtney wrote:

> Rachel I know you are on this list and read my posts. > This girl is the smuttiest of any girls I know and I'm > sure she's had experiences with cockrings/arab strap  > if thats what it truly is. Now if you have questions  > on, um, personal massagers...I could help.

Thank you my dear...that is quite a compliment. I'll use it as a chance at self-promotion for you smut-minded peoples who missed my last post about it...I run a sex list. All smut, all the time (that's not actually true, there's fun and games and purity tests once in a while) and you can subscribe at:

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/sexwise

or read my sex column at:

http://members.tripod.com/ctomag/may16cto/lust1.html

as for actual cock rings or arab straps, I've probably seen 'em in the store but never in use, although I bet I know someone who has one or can tell me more about their usage.

I just saw the divine Sleater-Kinney last night and they played some very OLD songs and it was incredible...and I'm off again today to see them. I've lost the Gentle Waves CD I bought so I haven't heard it yet, but hopefully I'll find it soon...

xoxo,

Rachel, aka Raquelita