Sinister: lazy jane all the time

Sarah Drayton sarah_drayton at xxx.com
Mon May 31 08:47:38 BST 1999

Hello Sinisterines
Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone that gave me all their pet
name suggestions. However, my boyfriend has decided that the fish will be
named Superstar D.J. despite my protestations. i should get to name it,
after all I bought the little thing...I really want to name it
Blofeld(cannot remember who suggested it but I thought that was a brilliant
name  for my little fishie as he does tend to blow a lot...erm, yeah.That
reminds me of the person who said I should name it Fellatio!) Anyway, thanks
guys. I'll use some of your names for future fishies, I promise!
The whole LLPJ thread is interesting. I don't think that she contracted
vaginal thrush but rather oral thrush since she was licking railings. I
definetely do not think she was taken from behind while licking those
railings but then again, anything's possible! Besides if she had thrush down
there she wouldn't have necessarily got it from some guy...it is more likely
she got it through some other means like wearing pants that were too
tight(maybe she's a bikie chick and wears tight leather pants?!), for
example.(Before any of you ask how come I know so much about this, it is
because I'm a frequent reader of girly mag problem pages, especially
Cosmopolitan.)
I think I've written quite enough on the topic now!

:) Sarah D