Sinister: 1 point wasI insist too much

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Mon May 31 09:55:15 BST 1999

I don´t remember if I talked about this on previous posts, but I´m GLAD
THAT SPAIN HAD ONLY 1 POINT AT EUROVISION. The song was awful, and the sin
ger looked like an strange alien wearing that dress. I´ve listened all the
reactions in the spanish media, and they always end by saying, "oh, the
scandinavians never vote us..." or excuses like that. Cowards. I want to
hear Mr. PJ Miller´s one.  For the next year (in 2001, obviously) I also
want my local fellows ASTRUD to play at Eurovision. They are a Pet Shop
Boys-styled duo, with really nice songs.

I must insist: If anyone wants the tape of the Barcelona gig, plese, wait
for a few days until I know if anyone has "The loneliness..." complete.

I´m reading a catalan translation of "Raise high the roof beam, carpen
ters". It´s REALLY GREAT.The book also contains "Seymour: an introduction
"I´m one of those guys who grew up with the TV-Era, and I haven´t read as
many books as I should. I´m going to be good, and i´ll read. This is a
promise, and I´m going to apply it, as this one is not one of those false
promises that you do the 1st of January.

Well, thanks for reading. Take care