Sinister: I don't like parties

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 1 19:04:35 GMT 1999

Hello,

Last night I was at the worst party in the whole wide world.

I went as a vampire, and I wasn't really looking forward to it because I knew
that over the course of the party everyone would get gradually drunk and I
would be left as the only sober one in the whole house by the end, which is
never fun. No such luck. Everyone was drunk before I arrived, so I started
off as the only sober one in the house.

And everyone had on dance music really loud, and I don't like loudness, or
dance music, or dancing, so that was bad too. And the fact that everyone was
just jumping up and down screaming the f word over and over again for no
apparent reason other than the fact that it made them feel big and clever.

And I'd brought my dog on wheels CD. So when no one was looking, I switched
the CD, everyone being too drunk to notice me. But when the cd came on,
everyone just kind of stopped dancing and looked round at me, and then
started screaming all at once to "get that shite off". And then a girl came
up to me and punched me in the mouth, and I fell over and hit my head of the
back of the chair. Then she threw my CD down, and the state I am in won't
play properly now.

So I retreated into a corner with a wee bowl of monkey nuts and hid for the
rest of the night playing tigermilk in my head. For 4 hours.

So  I didn't have a very good halloween.

On a nice note though, my mum's ordered me the looper album and a tigermilk
poster. I'm paying for most of it, but she said she'd half me with it because
of me looking after all these children when I van I was in broke down. She
doesn't know that I met a naked boy who sort of made it worthwhile.

Love
Jen