Sinister: all I need is the air that I breath...

Diana N. miss_modular at xxx.com
Mon Nov 1 21:04:28 GMT 1999

KIRWAN LOUISE wrote:
y'know if we could we'd sell the air

And I will say, hey...I do!!!!  Yep, I am a freak and I work in an Oxygen
bar.  Not just an oxygen bar but the first oxygen bar in the world..set here
in sunny Toronto...  And that is just what I do, I sell oxygen... to all
poor souls in Toronto who are down and out and need a lift...

Of course, for the past 2 years of working there, I have tried to convert
all of our clientelle to becoming Belle and Sebastian fans... unfortunately
most of them just go 'what is this...' and I blush fanatically as I try to
talk up the beauty of Belle and Sebastian... never works...but I try...I did
meet my first sinister person while catering oxygen at a club though...

Hmmmmmmm, it just goes to show that you can sell anything...and charge 7%
tax on it to boot...(this is not a slag to my work...I love my job and
wouldn't trade it in for the world)...

Okay, back to lurking,

Diana