Sinister: knitting

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 2 20:43:25 GMT 1999

Hello,

My god I had an interesting day. I threw up and then spent the rest of the
day in bed knitting a scarf.

Oh, and I found out what wanking actually was.

I used to think it meant being nasty to people, and that's why you would call
someone a wanker. But that was my friends fault, because she told me that for
a laugh and I never had any reason to doubt it.

My friend helen doesn't like belle and sebastian any more. She likes five and
911 now. She never *really* liked them, but I used to talk to her about them
because she was the only person who didn't make sick noises when I played
them.

Bye bye,

Jen