Sinister: My girlfriend is leaving me...(but Tigermilk is coming in the mail)

svein solberg svesolb at xxx.com
Wed Nov 3 17:41:58 GMT 1999

Hi, everyone!

I don`t know if I should be extremly sad, or a little happy.
My girlfriend for the last two years is leaving me, but at the same time I
just bought an original copy of Tigermilk for $320!!!
So as she is packing her stuff, I am waiting for the record to arrive in the
mail. Suddenly B&S doesn`t mean so much to me as it used to.
Why is she leaving?
She says it has nothing to do with me, it just her....yeah right!
I know she isn`t doing the "horisontal mambo"with anyone, so that isn`t the
reason, maybe it is her?
Is there anyone out who has experienced the same shit, who can tell me it`s
gonna be ok, at the moment everything is far from okay.
   What can I say, shit happens, the only thing that is keeping me up is
TIGERMILK, and the fact that it`s: "COMING TO A MAILBOX NEAR ME"

Svennie!