Sinister: t.o. meetup - FINAL details

deb s seyfert7 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 4 02:01:28 GMT 1999

last time i promise,

alright, final details, done, this is it.  saturday november 6th we will
meet up at the HORSESHOE TAVERN.  a few of us will wait around there from
5pm-ish to 7pm-ish.  that gives you a bit of lee-way.  from there, we will
all head together to angel's apartment for the video viewing.  if you can't
make it between 5&7 then email angel privately for directions to the
apartment.  once we are there we'll decide on the rest of the evening's
plans (which pub basically).

for all the uk listees that have emailed me about coming to this meet up,
i'm sorry to inform you that t.o. stands for toronto ontario.  should'a made
it more clear(?).

if you don't know the horseshoe, it is practically right at the corner of
queen & spadina (north east side).  look out for me (i'll prolly be wearing
the blue study at stow shirt) and diana (tall girl always in all black).

i think that is it.  i hope it is anyway...

see you soon
deb
xx