response to Sinister: Gear B&S Interview...

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Thu Nov 4 07:34:23 GMT 1999

hallo,

one of my roommates (or "someone that i live with" or whatever i should
refer to them as) pointed out the same interview to me.  and about a month
before he also directed mine eyes towards a simple review of
tigermilk--which was their choice for album in the year...or something such
as that.  yes, i found it a bit odd.  but nice, in a way.  perhaps i had too
much wine that day.  i don't know.  i should sleep now.

* * * stars for all! * * *
kimberly
(the girl with the talking bed)

"maybe tomorrow i'll see love in your eyes and mine will dry"--the magnetic
fields