Sinister: Scrumpdelicious

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 4 10:40:33 GMT 1999

Hi!

Thanks to those all who seemed interested in the question : Is NV's
influence remarkable enough in 90's pop?I have decided finally to focus my
own presentation,which will be saved on floppy disk to the future
generations in case some Media student could be in need of one,on their
policy of 'auteurism' which implies a degree of 'amateurism' or at least
of careful manouvres when dealing with the establishment and the
Kapital,represented by producers,companies and labels.Which is Struan's
confessed treat.

I had lots of lovely golden dreams about holidays and some Sinister
party,I believe.No many memories left in the morning.I was reading for
first time 'The BFG' before fallen asleep and no doubt they were brought
by him.He speaks the English langwitch as I do,more or less,so sure he is
my friend.

Bertrand wondered how KOOL our boys are.There is a college in Wales where
courses on 'being cool' will start next academic year,maybe Struan is
trying to get a place in one of those,and his references about student
life were meaning his worries on how he will fit with all these sheep
around and teenagers venerating the rock where Rick's bones where seen for
last time as the Kaaba.I guess that with independence in their
minds,Welshmen (and women) have regarded coolness as a critical factor to
revitalise their economy.Probably A-levels in sassiness and street cred
will be introduced soon.

Pavement,sorry,Stephen Malkmus is IT.Whatever it is.So he belongs to a
different cathegory,he is a 'class act'.He should enter Kensington
byelection and slammered the door in front of Portillo.Which so
unmistakebly British name has to be pronounced 'Portilo',allegedly,by I
refuse.'Portilyo',that's it.

If I ever have a band,I would write a letter to Quentin Blake pleading for
a cover.Why don't they?

xxx

Arantxa