Sinister: Yo! Sinister!

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 4 11:32:46 GMT 1999

Hajimemashite you guys,

Ah to be at home. I went to visit my pal Ross the Goth in Manchester Towne
yesterday and worshipped at the wonder that is the Vinyl Exchange for the
millionth time ever. Then I silently cursed it as it's very cheap prices on
some godammed awful choons permitted Ross to buy a Sheep on Drugs album. And
play it to me.

"Oi you dumbum wanklefart, get this heap of ravey davey shite off that bluddy
stereo NOW!!!", I enquired calmly.

"Ok..." he replied.

And puts on Brian Molko with David Bowie. I realise I have missed Ross.

Ian The Gay Dirty Den is back! But Ian has lost somewhat of his allure in my
eyes. And why is that? STEPS Ian! You had the opportunity to see them and you
turned it down! Do you know their latest album of songles is called
"Steptacular"?? Thats VERY GOOD! Great Pop Things like that don't come along a
lot, y'know. Now if B&S had called their first album Tigermilktastic! then
um....nothing much else would've changed I bet. But it'd be a much more
Poptastic! name. And if B&S had called their third album "Deep Fried Gerbils
are Great and Co-incidentally, Not To Boost Sales Or Anything But There Are
Nuddy Pictures Of Stevie Jackson Contained Within Of This Long Playing Record",
then they would've won a prize for a very long album title.

Would "Yo! Belle & Sebastian!" be a good album title? I think WE should decide
the name of the B&S newie. You can see the quality for yourselves eh...

Would I LIKE to see Stevie Jackson with no pants on? Would I ever! Is Stevie an
eligible bachelor too, or has he a bird? Or is he a big gay POOVE? Did I
mention Chris Geddesh looks like Graham Coxon from Blur but lankier? I do mean
this in a good way. He's a bit of sauce and no mistake.

Anyway, I miss out on seeing STEPS at g.a.y on Saturday. Because I am located
in the North West of Englonde. I might to go 'Smile'. As I'm not bothered if
they don't play the olde records of yore. You know...discotheques have to
grow...mature...and change, man. I want them to play Valerie Lemercier. Or
Holiday.

Or hopscotch. Ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaa.

I was very touched by Stuart telling poor lost abandoned students who wish
they'd never left their home in the North west to move to a place full of
cockneys to live in a tiny room with no friends with an essay on proportional
representation to write that they could write to him. Thats not me of course.
But um...do you have to be at Glasgow uni to write to him? I reckon he's a
lovely bloke.

I have a little Tarepanda flopping about my screen. Its good.
I'm going to take my leave of writing this now and watch the panda.
Flop flop flop flop!

Love Sarah
xxx

=====