Sinister: OON-der a Blood Red Sky

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Nov 5 12:35:08 GMT 1999

Last night on the telly: the jazz tootlin' King of Thailand showing
that he's the only practioner of rare Exotica who walks it like he
talks it. He was being paddled with golden paddles on a massive canoe
up the crocodile infested river that runs through downtown Bangrak. He
was taking photos of his own ceremony. What a monarch!

I've seen Blake Witch Project. In the toilets beforehand, there were
some very disturbing sounds coming from one of the cubicles. Either
someone was having a bum or an extremely noisy wank. It put me right
off the matter in hand, so I went to the upstairs toilets instead. I
had heard that Blake Witch Project had benefitted from unusual
promotion, so I was half expecting buzzers under the seats, but I
thought this heavy breathing in the bogs business was going a bit too
far. It might well have had nothing to do with Blake Witch Project,
the other screen was showing A Midsummer Night's Dream starring Ally
McBeal, and who can honestly say that they haven't had a good chug
about Ally McBeal? No, no, don't go away! I didn't mean it. Later on,
two dishevelled red faced young scamps came in, I think it was them.
Having said that, I was acutely conscious of the possibility that
someone might have thought it was me. I could've sworn they were
looking at me funny... I wasn't very scared by the film, much to my
relief, but it was good. I think it was the gamekeeper. They're always
hanging things up in the woods. They're buggers, so they are.

Pam and Mike, you have now joined the select company of people I've
made poor qualty tapes for but haven't sent yet.

Peter