Sinister: love won't destroy us in the end

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 5 14:00:25 GMT 1999

hello sinister, sorry if i'm a bit behind.

i'm obviously not fully recovered from being dragged from the smoggy womb of
london town and deposited in the chilly playpen of sussex, because i was
convinced that bertrand the french thought that the pavements in stockholm
were inherently cool.  i was about to post some intellectual point about
streets being paved with metaphorical gold, in this case the gold of
coolness, then i read it again.  you should really use capitals you know...
oh.

what a fabulously funny film gregory's girl is.  i would never have believed
that something made in 1980 could be that good.  i mean, look at 'the empire
strikes back'.  and that bloke did look like alisdair, if he was wearing a
dodgy wig.  but what a shame john gordon sinclair doesn't still look like one
of the flowerpot men.

in an attempt to fill the (actually quite small) void left by my boyfriend,
i've decided to do one thing every day that is suggested to me by a favourite
song.  yesterday i built a space rocket with boy who plays bass guitar, today
i wrote 'porn is woman hatred' on someone's overcoat, and tomorrow i will
hopefully be meeting someone at the cemet(e)ry gates.  and when i get bored
of that, i'm damn well going to sleep the clock around, because let's face
it, i haven't got much to get up for at the moment.  (that was meant as a
literal statement referring to my lack of employment, not a cry for help.)

i've got to go now, you know how it is.  popes to burn, people to see.  sorry
to anyone who was intending to come to lewes, but proving just how modern and
welcoming a country town can be, they've closed the railway station.  who
says we've got something to hide?  it's not the *real* pope you know.

"twelve tons of cornflakes pass under this bridge every day"

luv archel xxx

*********
Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com