Sinister: cat power and jealousy

Poppixxie at xxx.com Poppixxie at xxx.com
Sun Nov 7 06:13:55 GMT 1999

hello all!

i wanted to see if any new york area sinister kiddies were heading toward the
knitting factory this saturday for the cat power show.  lauren and i had been
talking about our envy for all the lovely european b&s meetups and have
decided to take it upon ourselves to work out one of our own over on this
shores. [consonance anyone]...  anyhow, i know mark and micheal are from the
area but i'm sure out of the throngs of sinistees there are others whose
abode is located near the city of sin and goodness itself.

love, shawnee!