Sinister: casio punk

Mike Jones adrock at xxx.com
Mon Nov 8 01:02:18 GMT 1999

rah!! new looper LP in april!! go to the treehouse...

i laughed rather hard when i read the suggestion of "yo! belle and
sebastian" for the new LP...perhaps belle will change her name to "the IZA"
and struan will be "ol crusty wanker" from now on. oh, i cannot wait.

um, i'm going to be in new york city this friday attempting to take some
pictures...i'm visiting other music around 3 PM to procure a copy of
cornelius's "96/69", if anyone in sinister will be around it'd be quite rad
to meet them...i'll be wearing my white b&s tshirt and blue and red adidas
trainers...

i know awhile back i had mentioned i was recording songs with toy
instruments and such...well, my casio went on the fritz but it's working
again, so i'm going back to my hobby and i promise that the people who
emailed me about tapes...you havent been forgotten (though you probably
forgot about me...sniff)

until tomorrow, my friends.
je t'aime
gracias, aloha, bonjour,