Sinister: Maybe after he's gone she'll come back and love me again...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 8 02:08:13 GMT 1999

Anyone have any idea what in the heck is the deal with the B&S band site?  I
tried to access it and I was queried as to my user name and password.  I
figured it was just an ugly formality (not necessary) so I just hit the OK
button without entering any info and I was promptly shown the door.  Not sure
what to make of it but I hope it gets taken care of real soon.
I finally sat down and listened to the Zombies' Odessey and Oracle recently
and I think its definitely one of the best releases of the 60s.  A perfect
mix of the Beatles and Beach Boys that somehow still sounds totally original.
 Any other Zombies fans on the list other than Isobel?
Love and messy hangovers

Steve C.