Sinister: guardian address,thankyou kindly

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 8 02:53:01 GMT 1999

Dear List,

Oh oh oh! Does anyone have the address for the Scottish guardian? I'm taking
Stuart up on his offer.I seriously am.He understand's girls real well so he
will know what I am going through.Sometimes I can't think of Stuart as a
man,it's just too weird.

I need some ideas on what to send to popstars (especially attractive male
popstars),you know,little presents as a small thankyou for good music? I've
only ever sent Belle and Sebastian letters (well,certain members of the
band) but I can't even remember what they were about. I remember one
interview I read Isobel was all like "Oh,the fans are sweet...a dress came
in the mail once saying it was for anyone in the band" Well,that is a nice
idea,but do you really think it was meant for Stuart? I mean,I could go on a
whole different story about that,but anyways, Duh duh duh Isobel,you're the
cupcake it was meant for.Well Sarah too I guess...but she's always off
dancing in trees or something like a little pixie.Oh! They're all little
pixies aren't they! I wish Stuart would just go mad one day,and decide to
walk around in an elf-costume.I mean...we did use to call him Mad Dog,right?
So he's got a bit of madness in him.There's still hope! Oh,some days,I rest
my weary head upon the window during another mundane lesson,only to look
outside and hallucinate...At first I hear the faint strains of a flute
coming from the forests and then through my clouded gaze I see Stuart
dancing a magical jig before me in his elf costume,spun from the finest gold
with emerald green trimmings AND complete with little pointed shoes(with
golden bells at the tips)...he grins at me..my breath quickens,my bosom
heaves!
...and I shiver with antici...pation...

luv,
genevieve