Sinister: Gregory's Girl

ELZober at xxx.com ELZober at xxx.com
Mon Nov 8 07:47:20 GMT 1999

hello out there....

instead of doing my homework last night i channel surfed, though mostly i
watched 'Real World In Hawaii' Marathon.  Until, I found Gregory's Girl
playing on the Romance channel!!!  For those of us in the NW of the US, that
is on Digital cable and sattelite.  I usally just watch BBC America, but I
was surfing, like i said, and came across Gregory.... so all the American
Sinsiter kids should check their listings incase they get the Romance channel
- it's sure to be on again, and when it is I will be recording it...

the first time i saw Gregory's Girl was in a wee flat in Glasgow, it's a well
known fact that most boys in Scotland still fancy the pants off Claire
Grogan, especially the boys i knew....  well, it was just as good the second
time around.  and boy was i surprised to see it playing in the US!

here's a question, why would anyone send presents to pop stars?  i'm not
questioning the people and their motives, it's an awfully nice gesture and
i'm sure that pop stars like to get presents (don't we all?).  but i find it
difficult enough to shop for my own family, how would i EVER know what to get
someone i don't know at all?  just wondering.....

snoggs

elle