Sinister: she's leaving home, bye bye

B. Elwood Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 8 02:49:08 GMT 1999

dearest lovelies,

how are you?
well i am hanging in there.  school is a nasty little insect that keeps
bzzzzzing around my ears and stuff, but i think i'll manage.  i get the
feeling that UK and US school schedules are vastly different.  ohh guess
what?  i'm coming the UK next spring!  so everyone had better watch out.

well i should really get to the point here.  well, i'm unsubbing from
sinister.  yep i'm a goin, high tailing it out of here!  now firstly i'll
say that i'll probably be back, and drop in sometime in the near future,
just to see how things are doing.  i'm not mad with the list, just a little
frustrated that i can't keep up with it  much anymore.  i will certainly
miss being away, for the time being.  sometimes i feel like
nobody wants to hear me blab on and on
about all my crushes and heartaches/breaks.  now i've had a little tiff with
laura llew about this, and she's pleaded for me not to go.  but, i find
myself no longer able to run home every day and read on and on.  oh dear
sinister,
don't you understand, it's me, not you?

i'm in love with a text based email list, and i can't handle it.
so i'll love the times we've had dear friend, and i can't wait for more, but
i need some rest.  yes, some rest.

until the millenium is upon us and we can drink to the moon

always
blake xx
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist