Sinister: Information request Re: Glasgow

ASpawnyGit at xxx.com ASpawnyGit at xxx.com
Mon Nov 8 14:02:25 GMT 1999

Hello:

       I have decided to make a trip to Glasgow for New Years to visit with
my friend.  Unfortunately it has been a good while since we have communicated
and feel that I should prepare in case I have to make the trip as a loner.
Either way I will be there from approx. Dec. 28 until Jan 5th (give or take a
day or two).  My request is for info.  regarding music shows and general
entertainment from a local's perspective.  Also a reference to a good hostel
would be nice as well.  I have only found one on the Internet and surely
there has got to be more than one hostel in Glasgow.  Sorry if this is abuse
of the list, but I would be more inclined to trust a sinistereen's opinion of
what entails a good time over the "Tourist Guide to Scotland."  My apologies
to the list, and my gratitude is extended to anyone that takes the time to
help me out.

PS thanks list for giving me the ambition to buy a Hefner album.  In return I
would like to suggest Appendix Out, the Super Furry Animals, and any Will
Oldham album you can get your hands on.  I will see the Lucksmiths on the
17th so if anyone would like my review of how they are live, send me an
email.  I hear they are "charming" at the least.
Take care,
Bradley