Sinister: Sorry, it's not my fault...

mickcooke at xxx.com mickcooke at xxx.com
Mon Nov 8 20:39:58 GMT 1999

Yes, you may well have noticed how I sent three copies of a mail that weren't quite the same yesterday. What can I say, Lycosmail is shit, and so am I. And yes, the band website was password protected today, so you couldn't even look at what I was posting about. It's sorted now though. Bit of a technology crisis, shall we say. Sorry about that...

Mick