Sinister: I don't want to be dancing with the wallflower, I want you, cos you've got painted toenails

Erica MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Mon Nov 8 22:36:51 GMT 1999

Honeyz,

she said:

> well, after last night there can be no further doubt: fireworks are better
> than sex.

I went to a firework display at the weekend on Primrose Hill. When I got
home my mum asked me what it was like, so I said: "it's great, everyone just
comes along and stands on the hill". "And does everyone bring their own
fireworks?" she asked, "No, mum" I replied. "Do you want a cup of tea?".

Sarah, you can't say all Hefner songs are about tube trains. It would be
like saying all Belle and sebastian songs are about Buses. You could at
least say he just whines about girls too much, which is one of my favorite
insults. I think Hefner are gorgeous and gritty, although sometimes I wish
Darren wouldn't breathe so heavily and fake orgams quite so obviously,
because it means I can't play tapes of them in the car with my mother
without blushing and/or cringing. Hefner are magic, and anyone which denies
that is lying. I let my mascara run from weeping the first time I heard
'Grandmother Dies', which quite a sacrifice for a badly cut 7".

I have a small campaign running, aimed at those males which feel it their
right to let themselves go during the winter, entitled "Get thee to a
Barbershop". and don't think I havent noticed that chin flab, ethier. That
campagin runs along the better known "Kill all austrian dogs" and another
new edition, "buy Erica a new pair of Glasses" - it would appear I misplaced
by glasses during a boozy session at the poetry cafe last friday. Do *you*
have them stuffed down your pants, right now?

Archel told us:

>and an absolute bitch who has
>wanted to get her claws into him for ages succeeded him.  she has
mysterious
>power over men

I've decided I hate girls like that almost as much as I hate the boys that
fall for them. Archel, I think you should get your best frock on and be
ready to seethe. Stomach in, chest out, and if all else fails, get horribly
drunk and start a cat fight with said bitch*

Erica

*(hint: go for the hair first, then pull up her skirt).