Sinister: she's happy with a fag on her lip, and faggot friend...

deb s seyfert7 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 8 22:52:23 GMT 1999

     i was leaning out my window last night having a cigarette (the perils
of living at home, being twenty and still pretending you don't smoke)
staring at the stars, and listening to stuart hummm out Rhoda.  it was quite
calming as school hasn't allowed for moments like that lately.  a cricket
even starting chirping and it felt like a blasted summer night.

     i got a cd back this weekend that i hadn't listened to in ages.
music's great cause it comes with memories.  maybe that's why new music is
fun, it's waiting for it's appropriate life experience to be attached.
kinda like different smells...ahhhh....that's the one that was playing in
the cab that night we thought it would be funny to take off
our.....erm....well, something like that anyhow...

i'm terribly stuffed up today.  it's making eating quite difficult, cause i
have to stop to breath.  looks a bit daft actually, like i'm inhaling too
quickly (which i have been known to do) and need to slow down or something.

ohhh, someone mentioned meeting a Sebastian a little while ago.  my first
crush in high school was on my science teacher, Mr. Sebastian.  he was an
adorable short little guy.  he used to come to class and complain about how
unsuccessful his dates were.  he tended to frequent the Science Center with
them, and run around like a little kid showing them all the cool stuff.
they (the 'dates') didn't seem to appreciate it as much as me.  he also gave
out pocket periodic tables on halloween.  it was all extremely endearing to
a ninth grader.

i better bundle up and get to class.  i'm all sudoriferous (new word of the
week, sounds better than what it actually means), probably means i'm getting
the flu.

a quick hello to all t.o.ers who made it to the 'meet' on saturday.  see you
all next week.  and to jason, i'm not the one who put in all the time to
plan SfC, that's Laura, i don't want to steal any of the rewards for her
hard work.

byefornow,

luv deb
xx

ps...is it really silly to actually be considering flying over to england
just to go to ATP?  that would go down in my books as the most expensive
weekend venture ever...!  always dreaming...