Sinister: looper/casio/b&s/toronto

kevin-m lofemo at xxx.com
Tue Nov 9 01:33:08 GMT 1999

hey
[b&s]
all apologies to teri/emily/debby/diana and anyone i
was unable to meet on sat.. i'm looking forward to
SfC.
i also spoke to Laura(who's organizing SfC and goes to
my school) and she mentionned that she hasn't received
any mean threats about the "fake B&S" appearance.
although things might get ugly at the club.

[looper]
i've got a copy of looper from the last toronto
show(along w/ polaroids) if anyone has nice music to
trade.
(email me: lofemo at hotmail dot com, instead of this
yahoo account please)
(looper pics:
www.members.tripod.com/lofemo/looper.htm)

[casio]
mike j wrote:
"i know awhile back i had mentioned i was recording
songs with toy
instruments and such...well, my casio went on the
fritz but it's working
again, so i'm going back to my hobby"

mike. this is fantastic. i've been recording lofi
music w/ a casio, guitar and old children's story
records (45s, in french) onto dictaphones or reel2reel
machines.  usually people scoff and laugh and ask why
i'm not using cutting edge digital for ultra crispy
sound.  we should start a lo-fi revolution.
(lofi music: www.members.tripod.com/lofemo/sounds.htm)

hugs and kisses
kevin
[lofemo at hotmail dot com]

p.s.: hey martin(from ecr), did you get my email ?

=====