Sinister: think yer 'ard mate?

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Tue Nov 9 04:04:49 GMT 1999

Okay, can I be the first in line to mention that GEORGE DICKIE FUCKING
ROCKS? CAPS AND ALL.

Ha.

Actually second in line. You've got fan(s) already, e-kid.

As someone whose voice is a yell at its softest, I have an appreciation for
someone so damn EMPHATIC.

Especially about MOZ.

Especially having spent a few months under the thumb of a strict
Morrissey-suppressing relationship.

But I shan't start that. Fuck everyone who ever sobbed about their Sad Sack
fucking love life on the list. That's what the records are for. You know,
the Belle and Sebastian ones.

It's embarrassing reading that shit. Half because you know you've been in
the exact same pathetic fucking boat, half because it's embarrassing
watching someone so shamelessly begging for sympathy.

Well, you've got my sympathy, but I'll never tell you so. This world sucks.

Ghost town of lost list crushes. Where's the wit, where's the fire. Where
are all those assholes that made me feel five fucking inches tall when I
joined, those endlessly stylish and cruel cunts who more than anything else
made me want to be =better at it=.

And don't you give me any shit about being list-referential here, Paul, I'm
trying to get these fuckers to start writing again, too.

Whew! Where am I. Oh yes. Texas.

Lest y'all think that I paint my whole canvas in shades of dung and chitin,
I'd like to give a big fucking SHOUTOUT to all the warm-hearted Texsterines
who sent me greetings and salutations and made me feel so damn =welcome= in
their huge, Clyde Scrubblefield-ass state. Two years in DC and I didn't get
half as many "Howdy"'s as I got from just one week in TEXAS. Hooray for
TEXAS. I even got advice on which songwriter I really want to fuck next time
I'm in Austin. JAMS, no?

Love's a pile of shit. Long live love. Kiss kiss-

                                     -Eran