Sinister: a plea

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 9 05:30:45 GMT 1999

hey there kids!

i was browsing amazon.uk in search of a copy of "nalda said" and alas, they
have it, but with the cost of shipping (about 5 pounds for a wee book) i
would end up spending 17 bucks for it! i am sure it would be worth every
cent, but if there was a kind soul out there who could purchase and send the
book to me for less moola and would have a happy day!  see, i am a teacher
and all and horribly underpaid and don't have much dough to throw around.
well e-mail me privately if you are feeling generous and want to help out an
american lass. :o)

toodles,

jennifer juniper