Sinister: penis shaped guns

danielle redden redden at xxx.com
Tue Nov 9 14:38:07 GMT 1999

my mum, your mum, our mum wrote:
 >Has anyone else bought the Magnetic Fields triple, put it on, thought
>"ho-hum" and put it in the cupboard, only to find it leap out and whack
>you on the back of the head a bit later

this happened to me after i returned from a magnetic fields gig on sunday evening. on opening the cupboard for a tea-cup i was whacked on the head three times. of course it was on the front of the head rather than the back. painless indeed, but i stumbled to my cd player, put 'em on, and was is a dizzy silly state late into the evening. on a bed a peacocks and roses - for contrast.
i woke up monday morning with my clothes still on, amazingly enough.

sitars make me conscious of my posture. and b&s make me speak in accents.
if the rumors are true next spring will be a season of staight spines and expatriotes from the old world slapping me upside the head for my mockery.

i apologize for my former post (the one prior to this one.)
i was drunk. i hallucinating about all the unbrellas in london. my lips were chapped. i was longing to buy a buffalo bank from a truck stop in nebraska.

danielle

Whaat!!! Have you tried The Doghouse??! Get your FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL account at:
http://doghousemail.lycos.com