Sinister: sheep and sex

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 9 15:31:25 GMT 1999

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Honey wrote:

> dividing nicely into sheep and goats.  I can't remember whether we're
> supposed to prefer sheep or goats, someone biblical will remind me, but

The thing about goats is they are such sensitive animals, yet at the same
time so utterly stupid. Kind of like poets and artists.

I found this written down, in one of my note books, last night, I don't
think i wrote it myself, coz my observations of farm animals are not quite
this keen. I may have thought it up in a moment of sober clarity,
allthough these are rare, and if anyone recognises where it is from i
would be most greatful.

Life meanders on only life now includes my spanking new Isobel and fox,
t-shirt, which i hope one day to wear in front of the portly rector of my
higher education establishment of choice, classa (fat lady) dickson
wright, as she is a supporter of fox hunting, she'll proably just laugh
though, coz she's supposed to be very nice, despte not liking foxes.

But seiously kids, be carefull, swans are beautiful, but deadly.

colin.