Sinister: Boston meet-up?

Justin Williams justin at xxx.com
Tue Nov 9 15:46:20 GMT 1999

Morning kids,

I'm going to be in Boston from Dec 19 - Jan 4, so unfortunately I'm going
to be away from all my friends over Christmas and New Years.  Does anyone
know of a New Year's or Christmas meet-up in the area? I've never been to
Boston before so if I get no replies I'll be forced to spend New Years' Eve
with my Great Aunt whom I have never met, either that or I'll just wander
about aimlessly until I find a bar that isn't too seedy and debaucherous,
or one that is for that matter.  E-mail me privately if you know of
anything.  I apologize to Honey if I could have been more resourceful about
finding this out. For all I know there is a fabulously designed directory
of events somewhere, but I am at work and have little time to look.  I hope
everyone is doing great...

Justin

"Happiness runs in a circular motion,
  Thought is like a little but upon the sea...
  Everybody is a part of everything anyway,
  You can have everything if you let yourself be." - Donovan Leitch