Sinister: London is full of Americans, the The Pastels and 20% of GEORGE DICKIE

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Tue Nov 9 19:38:25 GMT 1999

Hello people.

I just thought I should mention that I have recently purchased a copy of Me
And A Monkey On The Moon by Felt.  I have to say that I think that it is
extremely good.  I purchased an Orange Juice cd also, but that is of lesser
quality in my opinion.  If anyone has any dirt on Felt them please mail me.
 If you are too lazy to press the Reply button then press your finger here
( mailto:untitled at CompuServe.com )  That's me that is.

I also asked for - a couple of weeks ago - information about the The
Pastels.  I got a few responses from the very lovely kind hearted folk of
the forests giving it large in the low down innit.  I also sent an e-mail
to some bloke who sometimes plays with the The Pastels, he said that
Katrina from the The Pastel's would mail me.  She hasn't though.

But may I applaud that man, or woman who ever they were who said that
GEORGE DICKIE KICKES ASS.  I have mailed MR DICKIE my self and we have
agreed to MAKE BABIES TOGETHER.  ALL 20% OF US - never mind.

Rob - all 80% of me