Sinister: you made me forget...

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 9 19:53:45 GMT 1999

BITCH
thanks for the advice erica.  have since discovered that no fewer than 2 of
my female friends also hate bitchwoman (and she didn't even try to steal
their boyfriends) so maybe we will launch a three-pronged attack.  i can't
quite bring myself to admit that we're just shallow and jealous as hell.

HEFNER
i suppose what darren hayman meant was that if you can drop names of obscure
bands into conversation then it proves you go out looking for new and
exciting and different music, rather than just listening to what's on the
radio.

(on a side note, isn't it ironic that the stereophonics sang 'you shouldn't
believe your radio' when what our radios tell us is that stereophonics are
really quite a good band worth playing until your ears bleed in protest???)

but anyway, i agree with rob that you can prove you're passionate about music
by your devotion to the beatles or many other bands.  however, you do not
qualify as passionate about music if you play 'steptacular' on repeat 12
hours a day.  you may be passionate, but you would not recognise real music
with real love put into it if it bit you on the arse.  sorry steps fans.

MORE HEFNER
darren does whine a tad on hefner records, but my god he's right on the
button when it comes to painful truths about love and sex.  course, he can
also talk some utter tosh about swans having sex with geese, which betrays an
ignorance of both ornithology and greek myth.

PORN
i am fascinated to hear that chris geddes is an avid watcher of the 'history
of pornography' programme.  what can this mean?

PENIS
pete, i probably did half mean to be snide about my boyfriend's dimensions.
or at least, i didn't care enough to change the wording to something less
ambiguous.
(oh, and the cornflake thing was me misquoting - as i now realise - from
gregory's girl.  but if you're doing a treatise on it then you know that
already.)

FAVE B&S BIT
at the beginning of 'you made me forget my dreams' when they have to start
again, and struan says 'uh huh' in that dreamy, breathy way like he's just
concentrating on the music.

sorry i'm being so verbose, prolix, talkative, rambling at the moment.  i
feel like i need to post lots in case i am ripped away from sinister again to
drive forklift trucks or whatever the benefits agency see fit.

luv archel xxx

ps: wasn't the dress shirls wore on saturday just a welsh flag?  or was that
another occasion?  if so, i think not.  dragons don't suit me.

*******
Rachel Playforth
archel at iname.com