Sinister: primitive painters are ships floating on an empty sea

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 10 00:38:25 GMT 1999

strange times in the land of owen

i had to give one of my uni tutors my e-mail address today but instead of
the above one i gave her the one that is owen at belleandsebastian.org and
she said to me in a rather matter of fact way 'oh one of my friends is in
belle and sebastian, stevie, stevie jackson.' 'oh' i said as i couldnt
think of anything else to say but i've got a meeting with her on thursday
so if i can get any interesting gossip out of her i'll let you all know.

perhaps i could have thought of something more appropriate than oh if i
hadn't spent the previous 3 hours in the pub consoling a newly single
female friend. that always happens to me cos im dead unthreatening and so
they come to me when they break up with their exciting blokes in order to
be convinced that there are nice guys in the world, then they start going
out with the next exciting guy they meet. well i've decided to become
interesting cos its obviously the way to get girls. to this end i am
asking for sugestions of interesting, exciting and dangerous things to do
to impress girls. so far i have thought of
a) not ironing my jeans
b) buying myself a small motor scooter
c) allowing my cd collection to deviate from alphabetical order (not the
vinyl though, a man can only go so far)
d) pretending that i have actual friends who e-mail me and not just people
i've never met

right i'm of to continue puzling over whether i'm a sheep or a goat, hmmm
a sugestion for the new album title "songs for sheep and goats" what do
you think?
what do you call a welshman with a sheep under one arm and a goat under
the other?
bisexual!
many goodbyes my friends
   owen 'dangerous' lowery

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon