Sinister: i am out of the nursery!!

AIC 99 aic99 at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 10 03:31:55 GMT 1999

Hello!
I rarely post to lists i'm on, but i find this one so lovely, that i had
to write something at least once. :) The best time is now, since it's the
beginning and i've got the courage.

i've followed everyone's posts over the past 3 weeks. :) I had a hard time
deleting things as there seemed to be something prett nice and lovely or
inspiring in just about every post.

so i've had a love introduction to the list i think... :)

and well... i like sheep... :)

before i go i should introduce myself though. :)
My name's Andreea and i go to uni currently. I'm sure you'll hear from me
again.

peace and happiness and lovely days
Andreea