Sinister: ATP back on / B&S gigs

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Wed Nov 10 09:35:07 GMT 1999

to begin nwith, I read on a teletext music page (ch4 -
pg. 451) this morning that Anus Trajectory Problems is
back on, on the 6th and 7th of April(I think). I don't
know if some on has said this before, as I haven't
checked my mail for 2 days. It said that all original
tickets are still valid, with mogwai, the delgados,
stereolab and others playing.

god. I have just contributed something semi-useful.

I mailed mick cook the other day asked for signed b&s
goods for a charity raffle at the concert I'm
organising. I mentioned that it would be nice if one
of the band would come along, if they wern't busy - I
just meant to come along and sample the music, not
play - and he said that in january they would be busy
rehearsing for some gigs - oh - joy!!!

too....much......contribution........
must.....go....now.....

oh, yeah - I wondered - do people think of b&s as a
'stoner band' - I thought exactly the opposite. oh,
well. silly me.

babychris
CRYSTALBALLS