Sinister: I took her up the bum, which is a stupid name for a pub*

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Nov 10 10:10:50 GMT 1999

Owen confessed:

"if I hadn't spent the previous 3 hours in the pub consoling a newly single
female friend. that always happens to me cos im dead unthreatening and so
they come to me when they break up with their exciting blokes in order to
be convinced that there are nice guys in the world, then they start going
out with the next exciting guy they meet. well i've decided to become
interesting cos its obviously the way to get girls."

But Owen, if I remember rightly, you have to carry a Big Stick and wear Sex
Armour at all times in case pretty girls try to fuck you without warning? Or
has the worm turned? Oh well, it happens to us all, mate. Good luck with not
ironing :-)

Just thought that, in memory of Alix Campbell, I'd remind you all that
English Goats Are Great. She'll thank me for saying that, wherever she is
<sob>...

Sheeny's coming to London! Yay! I can vouch for her being ace, so if anyone
does have a roomto rent in the big city, give it to Sheeny, or go on, go on,
go on, go on, etc.

Off to cast a vote for that lush, pouting vixen Robin Stout :-),

Markx

*Craig Charles, I think, in his new stand-up show

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 0171 224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org