Sinister: Music will destroy us in the end... (I hope)

Mireia Menchon mireiamenchon at xxx.com
Wed Nov 10 10:14:42 GMT 1999

Hello....

This feels like my first time posting, although it's not... It's been really
long since I last mailed something (something stupid probably) but nothing I
could write was going to be of anyone's interest.....so I started thinking
of unsubscribing...but I guess I'm a romantic and couldn't do it. I remained
silent....till today.....

Of course, nothing has changed and I still have nothing of great
interest.....

The other day I saw Hefner, too. And yes, they're great.... if we can't have
B&S around here at least we have them! it was a very fine gig, although I
was much impressed in Benicassim. I don't know if it was because it was the
first time I saw them or what.... This time they were as charming and
everything but...maybe I wasn't in a very happy mood...And they played for
such a short time....or that's what it felt.....we wanted more!

There were Baxendale, too. I don't know what to think about them...songs are
nice but that guy gets on my nerves....

well, I hope this mail makes me wake up from my long sleeping and I start
posting (like someone cares....I know...).

Bye....

...and then you walk home missing what you never had.