Sinister: speak, see, remember

KIRWAN LOUISE 9852611 at xxx.ie
Wed Nov 10 16:00:33 GMT 1999

 Good lord, it's been one of those days. ( weell, not really - but hey, it
sounds far more dramatic like that...i think)
nah, it just took 20 minutes of my life to get into my inbox today. not fun.
( insert exhaling slowly sighing noise here.....)
 I got to pretend i was a real photographer last night. hurrah!  i was
taking photos for the college paper at a gig in town. i hope they get put in
( they were in focus....mostly anyway). oh - i also ended up on the stage
with the band. by mistake though - not cos i was invited or anything. i was
backstage, poking around, looking for stuff to do, when i found a black
curtain ( "what's behind here?"). anyway i ended up on the stage, looking
desperately for the curtain (" crap, crap, crap - where is it?"). i found it
in the end - i don't think too many people noticed me either :)
only 2 weeks 'til i get to go and see Eddie Izzard. yay! he's about the only
genuinely funny comedian out there and he's got such nice shoes. i've seen
most of his videos and his stuff on ch4 - i'll die a happy girl if this
show's half as funny as any of those. here's hoping...and
one of my favourite lines;
 >>and they have this new improved thing, with cat and dog food, new
improved, and who knows? Who checks? You have to give it to your dog, and
say "is it new improved?" And the dog goes "I don't know, I'm a dog". <<
i don't know why that's so funny. it just is.
no b'ns content today. only vaguely b'ns like events -  like watching Dave (
editor of college paper ) from afar.  i dunno, i feel silly getting of the
bus, seeing what direction he's heading in and going the same way. i should
really do something, but what? As my friend ben would say - toughen up bitch
( damned aussie :) hmmm. anyway...that's all that's in my head today.
see ya round mishter bond....

louise

(ps, don't you wish the keyboard had a sarcasm button. the text would come
up as red perhaps)