Sinister: thunder cats are on the loose..

Erica MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Wed Nov 10 17:57:01 GMT 1999

Sexy Stoats,

>i have to agree with whoever it was that said they don't like
>girls (erica?) somehow i just always seem to get on better with
>blokes (and i don't even shag all of them).

eeek, non! c'est faux! I like girls *and* boys. Sometimes boys are better
because you can snog them, and I guess they never steal your new pink nail
varnish (with a few exceptions), and you don't often see them dragging their
contemparies across the dancefloor of the local disco *by their hair* (while
pulling up their skirt) or attempting to stab you in the neck with a
cigarette while you push in the queue for the toilet, BUT - they *are*
guilty of swilling beer, eating curries and not always wearing clean pants.
I like being a girl, all the best boys want to be girls (struan, for a
start) and I like their company just as much as "the boys". Boys are good
for two things: putting up shelves and buying drinks.~

Talking of boys, M said:

>There were Baxendale, too. I don't know what to think about them...songs
are >nice but that guy gets on my nerves....

pow! hi-yah! That is the sound of me electronically kicking you in the
shins. I won't hear a word against Tim Benton, he's the loveliest thing
ever. Apart from Alex James at the recent Q awards - maybe he does only have
*one* t-shirt at the moment, with a curry stain that doesn't seem to be
shifting, but oh, what a pretty thing he is. Boom boom boom boom. That's the
sound of my heart beating.

It appears I have been in Frequent Use. I'm going back into
hibernation now,

Erica

p.s (sniffle) English goats *are* great...