Sinister: with a match thats mean and some gasoline you wont see me anymore

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Wed Nov 10 19:09:38 GMT 1999

 hello everyone,
     i have not written in awhile, things here have been crazy, and alot of
stuff has had me confused and upset, but everything now is better, and things
are looking good. i miss you all. now that things have settled down a bit i
can keep up with my email and write you all back sooner...i must say, i heard
the new fiona apple cd and it is completely incredible. i love her so much
and i think she has incredible talent. i saw her new video and it was very
cool looking, i found out more about it and it was actually shot with an old
camera from the 1920's and i thought that was just really interesting... i
rented the movie 200 cigarettes, i had already seen it once before in the
theaters, and i felt the need to rent it again because it was just so damn
good, and courtney love is fab....so me and the girl i was seeing, well me
and her just didnt work out. i met a new boy a couple of weeks ago, and i
really like him alot,  me and him have been seeing each other and its just
really confusing to me now, because i really hate it when you are seeing
someone but you never know if you can actually consider them your
boyfriend/girlfriend. i really hate that you know? i hate how everything is
so damn casual in the 90's, i mean dating isnt even a word people even use
that much anymore, its just like everyone just goes together and just hooks
ups and noone is ever really caring about anything more than their own
selfish psysical needs. i think that we as a sinister community are growing
in numbers all the time, and strength is in numbers you know. we should start
a revival of dating. i think the dates should come over with flowers and that
you all should get dressed up in cute/handsome clothes and have a nice
evening out. not just this random psysical shite and then goodbye. well whos
with me here?? im sure some of you have got to want to do that and really
care about your emotional closeness with the other person....alright well i
must be going. i will talk to you darlings later.
xoxo,
        lauren