Sinister: These are the best days

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Wed Nov 10 22:39:05 GMT 1999

I've been pretty geared since I heard that Hefner was playing cleveland in
a few weeks. I saw two great shows this weekend--Archer Prewitt/Quasi and
the Olivia Tremor Control. I finally managed to track down a Boy Crazy
recording.  I bought a record player for my friend. And then I found out
the best thing that could be said next to "Belle and Sebastian are
touring" and having it not be a lie.

The SOFTIES are recording a NEW ALBUM.

When I saw that Jen had gone off with Gaze and Jen was in Kissing Book I
feared the worst.  But they are back.  The Softies are back.

And the world is a better place.

Brandt

"It's me, it's me, it's that D-O-Double G."

				--The Road Dogg