Sinister: mairzy doats

Steve Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Wed Nov 10 10:26:25 GMT 1999

Elizabeth Daplyn wrote:

> I had a lecture from Scanner the other day.  He's a weird little bald pixie-man

the thing about mr. rimbaud (which seems to be true of so many
musicians) is that he's only good half the time.  its like every now and
again he gets it right and then freaks out and has to do something
shitty.  he's let me down so much.  he's also the phantom member in
combustible edison.  really, he gets around.  and why was he giving you
a lecture?  were you disposing of household waste in a public
reseptacle?  were you riding your bike on the sidewalk or shoplifting
candy bars?  all three at once?

> And now to the main question of the day: to be or not to be a sheep or a goat?
> Goats have scary yellow slitty eyes, which is an advantage in my view, although
> if I had scary yellow slitty eyes I wouldn't be able to pull the *big-brown-eyed
> helpless girlie stare* look off any more.  Dammit.  However, sheep are quite

as someone who is both yellow and as a result has slitty eyes i have to
say that i can still open my eyes in the cute cartoon sort of way.
also, just to clear some misconceptions about yellow, slitty eyes up, we
oriental types don't see the world with these black bands on the tops
and bottoms of our eyes like widescreen movies as some might believe.
just so you know.  i also know kung fu and know my way around a wok, so
watch out!

i also personally manufacture all your personal electronics.

stevk