Sinister: Baxendale are Bis following a diet

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Thu Nov 11 07:18:31 GMT 1999

(I hope that is the right expression, as you know, my englizz iz ztilll
rilli cdap)

Yes, I liked Baxendale. I also went to see them play here, along with the
likes of Hefner. The best bits were Jack Hayter´s shirt (some kind of
tropical model, even though it´s beggining to be cold round here), and this
singer of Baxendale making soap bubbles at the end of the Hefner set, which
gave me some more memories of the Bowlie, with Ailsa, Mark and co. doing
the same at the B&S set.

The latest issue of "Segundos de luz" (my B&S dedicated zine written in
spanish) is out, and I´m proud of it. Specially of the translation of "The
story of Sebastian" (Laura Molloy´s comic), which looks really nice.I only
want to know if Isobel or anyone at Jeepster would have anything against me
translating Isobel´s "modern homes" for the next issue, which is due to be
out at spring, maybe in march.

Final question: is there anybody who can tells me anything about Camera
Obscura future releases ? some months after the Bowlie I still have "Your
sound" playing a lot in the living room.

Final final question: is there anyone who can agree with me that "Funny
games" is much more terrifying than "The blair witch" ? (even though this
last one is good.

Adeu, nens i nenes