Sinister: dirty dream #1

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Thu Nov 11 13:34:59 GMT 1999

Hi everyone
a couple of nights ago I had a very disturbing dream. i dreamt that I had
got hold of the new B+S single on promo. The thing was that the main track
was an S Club 7 (cheesy manufactured boy/girl band) remix of Paper Boat.
even worse was the fact that I thought it was really good and started
dancing to it.
I woke up quite relieved that it was just a dream not least becuase my
dancing moves were quite shocking.

The leaves are falling heavily now which means it's time to do up my duffle
coat and listen to The Boy Done Wrong Again to protect me from the
encroaching winter. On that point, do Belle and Sebastian sound better when
it is miserable outside or does the summer sun illuminate their work to a
greater degree? It's been troubling me for a few days-
mainly because I should be getting on with my dissertation and job
applications
Paul

It's a question of semantics.