Sinister: Out of the nursery

John Washabaugh johnw at xxx.net
Thu Nov 11 14:54:52 GMT 1999

hello everyone,
this is my first post to this list. so you will probably want a little
background about me. i am nineteen from the beautiful mountains of
pennsylvania. i first discovered belle and sebastian about a year ago
and fell in love. i was at college at the time, in my first year. i was
having the away from home blues (in all actuality i had been unhappy for
a while but that is a different story) and was pretty upset that i had
no one. then one of my friends at school told me about belle and
sebastian and it really changed my perspective on life. i had, for the
longest time, been a cold, lonely, isolated (not to mention bitter and
cynical) person. and basically b&s showed me that not all was wrong with
the world. it made changes to me somehow. and i will forever be thankful
to b&s for changing my life.
john