Sinister: in and out in dublin and limerick

KIRWAN LOUISE 9852611 at xxx.ie
Thu Nov 11 18:20:51 GMT 1999

 i'm gonna die - i'm so bored. i'm stuck here until 7.30 when, joy of joys,
i get to take pictures of a sinn fein debate ( there isn't a way i can type
that to show just how much contempt i feel at this moment for that). blah.
there's a million and one things i could be doing right now. eating for
example. i have no money to buy food on me right now though. the only thing
i can afford is the free water in the student bar and going in there on my
own right now, would only tip me ever so slightly more towards total
blahdom.  but god, i'm hungry!

hmmm...the only positive thing about right now is that i'm listening to burt
bacharach and Elvis Costello's"i'll never fall in love" really loudly.
actually i'm going to turn it down now, cos it's hurting my ears. ow.
actually, today wasn't all bad. i got a free lollipop which is always nice
and a lecture was cancelled, which is also always nice.
oh - i was told today that there might be a chance that i'll be going to
take photos of the chemical brothers next saturday when they play in Dublin.
that should be good, i've always liked them and i'll get my expenses paid
for the whole thing. i was going to go anyway but i never got round to
buying the tickets.
 so plus one point for me!
wow - two mails in two days! they really must be putting something in the
water down here.

another thing - i've been wearing B'nS t-shirts and badges around college
for two years now and in all that time not one person has ever said
anything. i've decided that if i ever see anyone with anything vaguely B'nS
related, i'm going to march right over to them and introduce myself. forward
i know, but the likelyhood of this ever happening are non-existent,so really
i've nothing to worry about.

now, i've got Nina Simone on my computer. yay.

i'm sorry about this mail - it's so downbeat. oh well, thanks for reading
down this far and to hell with you too if you didn't

louise