Sinister: worries

Ellen Jernström nelle at xxx.se
Thu Nov 11 20:28:36 GMT 1999

here we go again.

i could be bored but i'm not. too busy worrying. over this and that,
anything and everything. it isn't really like me to worry, but -

i'm nineteen, live in stockholm which actually is quite a nice place to
live in. i've got two great jobs that pay very well and i'm gifted with
a fantastic taste in music. also, i'm rather short, looking kind of
troll-ish..and i've got this irish friend in london who thinks i'm
gorgeous, and i think he's gorgeous too.

it's just too good to be true. yes. i'm leaving for london in less than
a week and i still havn't heard from my friend and what if he's fallen
off his motorbike or been kicked to death by a gang in a dark alley
somwhere, or..well. what if he's just not considering me gorgeous
anymore? then what am i supposed to do? i'll probably never hear from
him again, and i'll end up in london with nowhere to stay, noone to
cuddle.

yesterday they were playing "the state i'm in" in h&m. h&m is the most
mainstream clothing store you can find here..now i don't know if  i'm
supposed to be worried or happy.

my favourite b&s song at the moment should be "is it wicked." not so
much because of the song, as of the solo in the middle of it. beautiful.
always makes me feel like jumping up and dowm.

it is november. dark and grey. i'm dreaming about may, about june. about
walking up and down the paralia in naxos town, about diving from the
rocks at mikri viglia.
ever been there?  it's paradise on earth, i tell you.

that's it. thanks for listening. i'd love it if you'd send me
how-to-live-my-life-advice..or perhaps suggestions of great music in
times of confusion. or invitations to stay in london?

; )

*rum-tum-tiddle-um-tum* ( as in winnie the pooh, yes..an absolute
favourite of mine)
/ellen